COVID-19: Terberg Benschop takes measures and continues operations
In these uncertain times, we would like to inform you about our operations in Benschop in the Netherlands at this moment. We are open for business and we have taken measures to secure continuation. At the same time we try to protect the health and safety of our visitors and employees.
Our sales-, after-sales-, production-, supply chain management- and our engineering departments, are working as much as possible with the same output. Where possible, our personnel work from home. We have organized the production and supply chain in the factory in such a way that everyone work as isolated as possible from each other and people do not meet each other during (lunch) breaks.
If there is a reason to visit us on short notice we can assure you that we, Terberg Benschop B.V., have taken all necessary precautions to protect your health. Of course, we have strict hygiene guidelines on our property and buildings. Our employees are very aware of this and take extra measures. In case a visit can be avoided by communicating in another similarly effective manner, for the time being this has our preference.
- Our Parts Department in Benschop is open to you. You can also order your parts online and by telephone. We will send the parts to you, as much as possible the same day.
- Our Service Center in Benschop will remain open for Service & Repairs. We will do our utmost to find solutions where needed at all times.
- For sales of new and used vehicles, our sales people do not make external visits for the time being. They are available by Skype, phone or e-mail for information, advice, quotations and orders.
- Our production remains operational and operates on a normal level.
- The Terberg Academy will contact those involved for re-scheduling their planned courses until the time we will be able to travel again.
We keep a close eye on developments and base our decisions only on facts and reports from the National Government and the Dutch RIVM.
We wish you all the best in this difficult time ahead of us. We will do our utmost to provide support as usual.
On behalf of management and employees of Terberg Benschop B.V.